Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interesting Facts On Tay-sachs



It 'hard to explain to someone who does not live by the sea as this can become a fundamental part of our lives.

The sea brings with it feelings as old as the world that call to mind images of times past.

It 's the thing I missed most during the long years away from this land.

The stormy sea is an image of power that is released through sounds, smells and colors inimitable. That feeling of damp wind that carries water droplets that settle on everything around. The smell of salt is so strong that I could not feel anything else. Those colors ranging from green to gray to dark blue with silver highlights seem chained to the eye shapes in constant motion. And the roar of the sea, chained like a huge beast that shakes the foundations of his cage, he took me so many times during the long winter nights.

The sea in the early morning in summer ... like a kitten when it rubs on the sand, silent while turning the reflections of the sun like a sea of \u200b\u200bdiamonds.

The sea at sunset ... when it seems a stretch of golden liquid in which you want to lose you in a sort of ritual cleansing.

I still often long walks on the beach all day and still amaze me the feelings that I try to watch it, hear it. Still collect rocks and shells with which to fill baskets of treasures never seen my rock while I'm perfect ...

But how can you explain with words alone, half human and thus limited, the miracle of the sea continues to move me every time, its beauty seems to have no boundaries?

0 comments:

Post a Comment