Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hamilton Beach Hb-p90d23al-dj Reset

CIVITANOVA



Here ... So Civitanova Marche appeared a couple of days ago.
It was a bitterly cold but I told myself that this opportunity would never happen ... Civitanova the beach under the Snow!

When I left the house (and I've thought a lot before doing it ...) I looked like the Michelin man with three sweaters, a heavy overcoat down to his feet and boots.

He had never seen so much snow here, and there was certainly never been on the beach. When I left the bridge that leads from State Road to the waterfront was still snowing, and I realized that I was not the only one with the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to see. There were fathers and mothers with children and those hardcore anglers who place their fishing rods in any weather and at any time of day. I wonder if catching something and then the fish eat it ...?

The children were so surprised by the snow, but excited and full of joy, not even dared to touch her. I have tenderness. In northern countries the children know what to do when it snows. They create a makeshift sled to slide from any slope, making snowmen, snowball fights are ... here did not know what to do with all that good of God .. They jumped, they laughed, but without touching.

The streets were deserted because of course nobody knows what to do when it snows here, and never ventured to drive the car.

The atmosphere was a bit 'of the festive days of austerity in the 70s when cars could not move and we kids could use the bike to go on the road usually too busy to do so. It was like the day when anything goes and you can still break the rules usuali.Ricordo exaggerated sense of relief and a feeling of freedom.

has been cold these days and, as is known, I hate the cold. Yet the atmosphere cozy and somewhat 'surreal put me joy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment