Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can You Train After Waxing

FISHING WITH POPE '

I was watching a movie a few days ago and I realized that the United States, because a father considers to be acting with the father of sons, he must bring his son to fish or teach him to play baseball in the garden home or in an elegant stretch of City Park.

If you notice, in almost all American films, the children feel they have been affected by the necessary their father when the father has ever brought to fishing or have never played baseball with them.

E 'a stereotype, of course.

I was wondering what was the Italian stereotype for the father model, perhaps the one who teaches his son to play football?

Sure I'm a female and not easy to make comparisons.
When I think back to my father in my childhood taught me to remember when riding a bike or when accompanied me on a walk along the river close to home so I could collect the wild violets that grew there, or when he built a bed for my Barbie with two planks of wood and two nails and then, with her looking a little 'rude, told me: "Go to your mother that makes the mattress and the sheets now "

When I look back I smile. He was a man all of a piece that did not let go and fuss and yet he always found a way to make me feel the center of his universe. What a man!

What do you think? What will be the Italian stereotype of the perfect father? And what is the sweetest memory you have of your childhood with your father?

0 comments:

Post a Comment