Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oxidizing Emulsion Cream Tips

SUBJECTIVE AND OBJECTIVE

I have no children and perhaps for this reason I have "adopted" several emotionally. It 's so that I found myself to be the aunt of many.

Obviously, not having live their lives and their problems every day, are less stressed out of their mothers, do not scold them, do not limit myself, I do not feel "too young and naive to really understand the life" (the favorite excuse of a parent when want to face discussions is not to control) and so they often take refuge here from me when they have nowhere else to go and end up confiding things they could never say to their mother. And I find myself to have the responsibility to be able to help them solve their problems without being able to say to my friend. Well often it becomes a real headache. Should I tell his mother that the child drinks until you have the collapses at the weekend and if that tooth is broken because it is unconscious in one of those occasions or should I be able to help without having to betray the trust that so innocently, I won?

But apart from this moral dilemma that I do not think there is only one answer, their proximity and their confidences took me to a world I was almost unknown but, if we look good, not so different from what I lived for their age. The means are different and quicker processes precisely because of the media. But the substance remains that.

These guys are in many ways already fully mature and ready for life, often more than some "adults." Sometimes I have conversations with them that intellectually stimulate me and make me think much of the conversation with their parents. I surprised their maturity and wisdom at times. Then after a few seconds I find that side so they seem more vulnerable children and that makes me want to protect them and keep them up to hug when fear or anxiety or sense of inadequacy pass.

What is the difference between those in their twenties and forties. In reality there is no difference if non-organic. It is not a question of age. I met their forties who had lived much less of these guys and they felt so frightened and bewildered by life as it is expected to be a teenager.

E 'living the life that makes us grow. E 'do experiences. And 'get in the game that shows us our limitations and our abilities. If we do not live, we'll never know what we can do. Everything remains in the realm of dreams and illusions. If you do not run, you never know how long you can run or how fast I could not go beyond that limit and discovering how much work it takes to reach the next target. These are the experiences that give us the confidence that allows us to look at life with our eyes without having to depend on the opinions of others or their opinions.

It 's the trial and error and finally win that makes us really grow. And this is true for small things like learning how to wash a silk blouse in hand and for big things like being able to grow a son, to make a career, fighting for an ideal.

So I found that the age of people is not a good yardstick for choosing friends. Better to look at the substance rather than just the shell.

We'll talk again. For now, goodnight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment