Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Microsoft Office Recipe Book Template

PERPLESSI 'REPORTS AND CASES

I must have missed something. I can not turn on the TV these days without at almost every channel we are talking about Sarah Scazzi ...
The thing that struck me is the amount of detail that are appropriate to the media. Read directly from the minutes of the interrogations. Even the family doctor speaks openly about family problems. But once there were no investigative confidentiality and professional secrecy? ...

E 'something changed while I was distracted elsewhere?

The other thing that makes me almost laugh if it were a fact not as dramatic, is the amount of shrink their say on the facts and the actors involved in the drama. I'm not even talking to engineers, but the court of "authority" or "personality" of calls from one or another television channel for give their opinion and we have shown the most useless ramblings and confused that we humble mortals could not even imagine.

There's not one agrees with the other ... And even the same people often contradict themselves between a TV program to another.

What kind of science is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment