Friday, June 25, 2010

What To Major In To Become A Hedge Fund Manager

TONIGHT YOU SPEAK OF LOVE ... STORM

Tonight I want to talk about love.

will be for this beautiful full moon I've seen ascending to the top of the sky and fix where he could see and be seen by those who felt like it. Or maybe it's because I received a wonderful news that I waited a couple of years and that moved me to tears. Or maybe it's because tomorrow is my birthday and my friends loved ones have a competition to see who called me first just struck midnight ...

I do not know why.

I know that I want to caress with the thought that wonderful feeling of happiness you feel when you love. I can not explain with words but I know that you know what I mean. When you look in your eyes that someone loves you see the happiness in her eyes while you watch your power and happiness.

are moments, because love is made of moments. It is a tranquil river running day after day and hour by hour. Love is a delicate flame that lights up with a tiny spark and is powered by two souls who want to grow it themselves.

That little flame can become a fire or die.

we love most who loves us and the loved hearing our love grows her for us. It 's a magic that happens everywhere, all the time, at any age, in any geographic area. And I speak not only of sensual love, I talk about all forms of love: friendship, love for a football team to an art, or for an animal's love for humanity that drove so many men and women to perform heroic acts throughout history.

Love is a miracle that takes place in that area of \u200b\u200blife that exists between illusion and reality. And 'nothing, zero. You can not count it or measure it or analyze it yet fills you so much to change forever.

Love heals, soothes, calms, light.

People love is more beautiful, bright, as if it became aware that he became a sun and a loyal satellite at the same time for someone else.

The laws of physics do not work on love because love is not made of the same material in the world but a force that can change the world and people.

Forget psychology or neurology as they will never try to explain this phenomenon.

For tonight, just fall in love. Because if there is anything we can do and no one will teach you just love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment